[Muanet] Research survey

Dion Giles dgiles at central.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Jun 29 13:27:07 WST 2005

This was relayed to DOS talk by Margaret Bateman:

We are a student research team from the University of Leipzig, Germany.
We are conducting a survey, for which we need respondents from all parts
of the world. We kindly ask you to help us reach a high number of
respondents from various countries. We would be grateful if you fill in
the survey and forward our request to as many people as possible.

The results of the survey will be published online and presented at the
First European Congress of World History in Leipzig, 23-26 September
2005.

Your help would be of special value, since we are especially interested
in answers from Australia. So far staff and students of the University
of Sydney, Monash University, the University of New South Wales, Edith
Cowan University and other institutions have taken part in the survey.

The online questionnaire is available at http://www.globus05.net in more
than 10 languages. Filling in the questionnaire will only take 10
minutes. You can also open your browser and simply enter globus05.net .

The English questionnaire can be found at: http://www.globus05.net/en .

Thank you for your help.

The team of Globus05

University of Leipzig