[Muanet] socs, possum, cleo, fizzy, numbat subscribers

Dion Giles dgiles at central.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Sep 1 14:09:37 WST 2005

I've had a raft of autogenerated messages to the effect that the
person named in each has been unsubscribed centrally.   This seems to
be related to the expiry of a number of departmental servers.  I am
trying to resubscribe the people concerned under their new addresses
but this will take time as the new address of each has to be looked
up.  If anyone can think of a global way of achieving this I would be
most grateful to hear it.

Dion Giles