[Muanet] FW: Howard at the ABC

Chris Latham C.Latham at murdoch.edu.au
Thu Sep 29 09:25:41 WST 2005

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Sally Wearne [mailto:swearne at TLCWA.ORG.AU]
	Sent: Thu 29/09/2005 9:19 AM
	To: Chris Latham
	Subject: FW: Howard at the ABC

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Sandra Wright
	Sent: Thursday, 29 September 2005 9:05 AM
	Subject: Howard at the ABC

	Comrades

	John Howard will be visiting the ABC on Thursday September 29th 2005... The event is scheduled to start at 1600hrs with official proceedings beginning at 1645hrs...  I've been advised that Howard will be entering throught the back entrance.

	We will not be using CPSU flags but we can use A3 plackards and wear anything orange in order to make our protest known...  We've also been advised that roads around the ABC may be closed prior to Howards visit and that security is going to be pretty tight so it may be worthwhile getting there well before the event 1500hrs - 1530hrs...

	If you could try and schedule this into your calanders it would be much appreciated...

	In Unity

	Tony Hall
	CPSU Organiser
	Borders and Protection Division