[Unistats] HECS Due file and addresses

Sue Clark Susan.Clark@jcu.edu.au
Wed, 15 May 2002 18:03:49 +1000

Rob,
At JCU, we also have a small number of students who do not have their
addresses entered onto the student system (usually due to domestic violence
issues).  However, we always record the addresses on confidential student
(paper) files.  I then access these paper files and enter the addresses
manually onto the HECS due file.
Sue.

Susan Clark
Manager, Statistics