[Unistats] Regional loading mixed mode load.

Andrea Matulick andrea.matulick at adelaide.edu.au
Mon Oct 20 14:47:54 WST 2003

Hi again,

Given that at least 4 Uni's so far have indicated they have a reasonable
amount of mixed mode load (20 - 30%) at regional campuses, and 2 of us
at least have already questioned the issue in writing with the person
indicated for enquiries on the DEST letter, (with an response that
indicated a lack of understanding of the issue) the question is "Who is
the 'area concerned'"?

Does anybody have any information on how and when DEST made the generous
concession of including external load with some regional loading, but
not including mixed mode?

Andrea.