[Unistats] DESTPAC versions

Roni McDowell roni.mcdowell at rmit.edu.au
Wed May 25 15:53:08 WST 2005

Dear Thomas,

We have had a lot of trouble with the LL file validations.  It particularly doesn't like finding a lot of default/missing CHESSN codes and can take hours to run.  We have also identified some possible errors in the validation scripts which DEST is looking into.  I suggest you talk to Jan about this problem as he has been helping us with the same thing.

Roni

Roni McDowell
Head, Statistics and Reporting Unit
Financial Services Group
RMIT Collection Coordinator
RMIT University
Phone:  03 9925 2061
Fax:  03 9925 5058
Mobile: 0417 554 033

>>> "Williamson, Thomas" <twilliamson at csu.edu.au> 25/05/2005 1:51:34 pm >>>
Hi everyone. I am just enquiring whether any other universities are
encountering problems when attempting to validate the Load/Liability
file with the current version of DESTPAC or am I the only one?

Many thanks,

Tom.

Tom Williamson

Systems Officer

Office of Planning and Audit

Charles Sturt University

Panorama Ave.

Bathurst   NSW   2795

Phone:  +61 02 6338 4875

FAX:     +61 02 6338 4303

twilliamson at csu.edu.au

http://www.csu.edu.au/division/plandev

The Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas
Students (CRICOS) Provider Number is 00005F for Charles Sturt University
and the Charles Sturt University Language Centre
<http://www.csu.edu.au/division/plandev>