[Unistats] LTPF progress rates

Siu-Kui Ho Siu-Kui.Ho at vc.mq.edu.au
Fri Aug 3 10:51:08 WST 2007

Hi Lachlan,

The variations in LTPF progress rates for Macquarie are within 1%. Higher for some broad discipline groups and lower for others. We cannot get an exact match with DEST figures in both progress and retention rates. But the variations in retention rates are smaller.

Regards

SK Ho
Head, Management Information Unit
Macquarie University

>>> "Lachlan Murdoch" <Lachlan.Murdoch at unisa.edu.au> 03/08/2007 11:56:49 am >>>
No doubt you have seen the preliminary LTPF results sent to institutions
yesterday for checking.

On checking the progress rates, we have found that they are 3-4% lower
than when we do the same calculation.

Have other institutions checked this indicator, and if so, have you
found the same pattern?

(Scope = domestic Bach pass, Hons, GE.)

Regards

Lachlan