[Unistats] Announcement: AAIR 2007 Annual Forum Sydney 28-30 November 2007

Dean WARD d.ward at ecu.edu.au
Wed Mar 28 12:01:42 WST 2007

Colleagues

The Australasian Association for Institutional Research 2007 Forum will
be held in Sydney from 28-30 November.  The theme of the Forum is
Change, Evidence and Implementation: Improving Higher Education in
Uncertain Times.  A brochure giving details of the Forum is at
http://www.aair.org.au/Assets/aair2007.pdf

I encourage people from the data/statistics area to submit proposals for
papers and/or workshops so we have a diverse and interesting program.
Please note the due date for abstracts is Friday, 18 May.

Our Forum comes soon after the EOPHEA 2007 Conference 19-22 November in
Melbourne and I am very happy to promote your conference on the AAIR
website.

Could you please help us promote this Forum by forwarding this email to
others who might be interested in attending, including people working in
the areas of policy, workforce planning, Faculty and School
administration, marketing and market research, executive support,
complaints management, student administration and research support, and
academics researching and teaching in areas aligned to the Forum theme.

I am looking forward to a full and rewarding Forum.

Regards
Ivan

--
Ivan Skaines
President, Australasian Association for Institutional Research and