[Unistats] Campus file

Dean WARD d.ward at ecu.edu.au
Tue Feb 2 05:07:32 AWST 2016

Hi Rob,

In November, Maureen advised that the HE Student Collection will be opened for review early this year and that HEP's will be able to submit responses to their "Discussion Paper" on this subject.

This would be a good opportunity to tidying up the collection.

Cheers,

Dean Ward
Manager Strategic Information Services
Finance and Business Services Centre
Edith Cowan University
* (61 8) 6304 2902
7 (61 8) 6304 2167 | ; d.ward at ecu.edu.au<mailto:d.ward at ecu.edu.au>
* Room 1.291, Building 1.270 Joondalup Drive, Joondalup WA 6027
http://www.ecu.edu.au/IRS/