[Unistats] stats reporting - of apples and oranges

John Kleeman jkleeman@metz.une.edu.au
Wed, 8 May 2002 15:47:09 +1000

Dear all

I was very concerned by this AVCC press release too, on data that (for Table
1) has changed significantly in scope between 2001 and 2002. I think it
emphasises the need to resolve some problems with definitions and scope in
the data collections.

I am at the DEST event on Friday - maybe if others are interested we could
get together and talk about it.

John

John Kleeman		Director, Planning and Institutional Research
Phone 61-2-6773-3338	University of New England, Armidale, NSW 2351 Australia
Fax   61-2-6773-2295	Email: jkleeman@metz.une.edu.au  ***Mobile 0418-640-461
Home  61-2-6772-8834

Opinions in this email are not the official views of the University, unless
stated. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and
notify me. Please respect the nature of this email and its attachments and
safeguard it, because it may contain material that is restricted to
legitimate UNE business participants.