[Unistats] AVCC Media Release - A SURGE in 2002 enrolments !!!

Sue Clark Susan.Clark@jcu.edu.au
Wed, 08 May 2002 18:37:06 +1000

Colleagues,
I agree with all of the below and have advised my VC accordingly.
I will also be at the DEST-feast on Friday and would be interested in
discussing this and various issues.  Because I live in the "Outer Rim", I
will be travelling to Canberra tomorrow and will not receive any email
after 6.30pm tonight.
Sue Clark.

Susan Clark
Manager, Statistics