[Unistats] RTS Internal Funding Allocation

Sugeesh Ariyaratna sariyara@central.murdoch.edu.au
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:16:14 +0800

Hi Wendy

Murdoch implemented a formula based funding model for distribution of RTS
from 2002.

After overheads and off-the-top allocations School allocations are
calculated on four performance indicators: COMPLETIONS, PUBLICATIONS (DEST
weighted), INCOME (DEST Research), Historical LOAD (DEST weighted); each
having 47%, 33%, 10%, and 10% weightings respectively.

Is this what you were hoping to hear about?

Regards
Sugeesh Ariyaratna
Data Analyst
Office of Policy & Planning
Murdoch University, Murdoch W Australia 6150
Tel: (61-8) 9360 2404, Fax: (61-8) 9310 4233
http://www.planning.murdoch.edu.au