[Unistats] Regional loading mixed mode load.

John Chan j.chan at avcc.edu.au
Tue Oct 21 10:46:48 WST 2003

Robert and Colleagues

A fact to share:  David O'Brien used to head the Uni Stats Unit at DEST and had nothing to do with the decision making process of higher education funding.  Uni Stats, as you may have known, is in a process of moving from the Research and Analysis Group (Division) back to the Higher Education Group, where it originally belongs to.

I don't think we should praise or rather "blame" someone that has left the scene.  I'd rather think positively and be grateful that the concession had been made.  (obviously still not good enough, but it has never been enough!)

Cheers
John